NAVAL ARCHITECT BUREAU
Leading engineering solutions and reliability decisions for your fleet
LLC "NAVAL ARCHITECT BUREAU" is a company providing engineering services for sea and river fleet.
The company was founded by graduates of the Naval Architect Department of Odessa National Maritime University in 2014.
Our specialists have developed and successfully implemented over 100 various projects such as: actual strength calculations, ice category groundings, reclassification and modernization projects, lost documentation recovery, conveyance projects, barge-towing calculations, navigation area expansion , transportation of dangerous goods, replacement of the main engine.
Projects were approved by the following classification societies:
- Bureau Veritas
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- Russian River Register
- Shipping Register of Ukraine
- Phoenix register
- Mediterranean Shipping Register
- International Naval SURVEYS BUREAU - INSB
If talking about small-size shipbuilding, more than 10 objects of various types and purposes for operation on inland waterways were built:
- pleasure yachts and boats
Over the past 5 years, our engineers have been constantly working on projects for ship-lifting structures:
- strength calculations for docks No.152 and No.154 of the Illichivsk Shipyard
- new operational documentation was developed for floating dock 1084 of "Dunaysudoremont" Shipyard
- sketch project of a floating dock with a carrying capacity of 5000 tons was carried out using the hull of the donor vessel
- 350 t capacity mini-dock (aft lifter) detailed design was developed for DDSG
Our regular customers are such shipping companies as: DDSG, UKRICHFLOT, CUNDA SHIPPING